1) Stop in the shop, contact us online or give us a call.
2) Create the logo to be printed. If you have your own artwork, a sketch or a vectored art file, we can work with you to design a perfect design and logo.
3) Approve the sample (sewn or vectored art) when the design is perfect for you to be placed on your apparel.
4) Select the apparel you want. We are able to print on almost any type of fabric and have many colors and sizes to choose from. If you don't see it in our catalogs and have a specific item you are looking for, we may be able to get that item.
5) Pay for your order. Once payment is received, we will complete the order.
6) We will contact you that your order is complete. We can then make arrangements for pick up, shipping or delivery.
If you have already purchased apparel and would like us to decorate it, no problem. You can bring it in to us or ship it to us. Once your design sample is approved and payment is made, we will print your apparel. Once it is ready, you will be notified and can come in for curbside pick up or we can ship it back to you. If you are local, we can even deliver direct to you.
We have design experts in house to create your logo or design. We will work closely with you to understand your ideas and to ensure you have an amazing final product. With state of the art embroidery and art software, we can complete a simple or very complex design in embroidery, screen printing or heat transfers. Custom or duplicate patches are also a service offered.
Come in to discuss your project with one of our experts. You can select apparel, discuss the logo or idea you have to get started on turning your ideas into a reality.
Browse through the catalogs we currently have online. If you do not see something you are looking for, send us an email or give us a call to discuss. We have thousands of types of apparel and promotional items and we are in the process of updating our catalogs and numerous vendors.
On the Job Embroidery & Apparel Printing is committed to deliver each order to the highest satisfaction. Your satisfaction is our highest priority.
You will always receive a proof of your order to ensure size, placement and colors are correct. Colors may vary slightly from pictures. Your order may be canceled if we do not have all required information and payment needed to process and complete the order.